Through this entry we announce, in case it might be of interest, that tomorrow, June 25, 2019, open the MOOC that is entitled “Simulation models for the design of transition paths towards a sustainable society”: https://iedra.uned.es/courses/course-v1:UNED+SMD_001+2018/about. An entirely free course that has been conducted by GEEDS as part of the MEDEAS project, funded by the European Union under the program Horizon 2020: https://www.medeas.eu/.
- MEDEAS models methodology article published: integrating global biophysical and socioeconomic constraints in the energy transition
- XV Congress of the Spanish Association for Energy Economics
- Article in Mother Pelican
- WANTED: SOPHISTICATED MODEL SEEKS COMMITTED PARTNERS
- Article in the Ecologist journal
- Meeting “Decarbonization Planning” by Ignacio de Blas (GEEDS) in the Col-legi d’Enginyers de Camins, Canals i Ports de Catalunya
- Publication of scientific article about the game “Global Sustainability Crossroads”