Through this entry we announce, in case it might be of interest, that tomorrow, June 25, 2019, open the MOOC that is entitled “Simulation models for the design of transition paths towards a sustainable society”: https://iedra.uned.es/courses/course-v1:UNED+SMD_001+2018/about. An entirely free course that has been conducted by GEEDS as part of the MEDEAS project, funded by the European Union under the program Horizon 2020: https://www.medeas.eu/.
- LOCOMOTION summer school
- Gaia could be a super-organism: a refutation of B. Latour and T. Lenton arguments on the contrary
- Reply to Fthenakis et al., (2022) (refused to be published by Energies, MDPI)
- GEEDS looking for a Postdoctoral researcher
- How is the impact of climate change on the economy measured?
- How critical is the problem of intermittency in energy transition?
- Mineral demand for electrified mobility. The dark side of this type of mobility?