This project aims to analyze the final energy consumption of the municipality of Valladolid and the associated greenhouse gas emissions. As a starting point, the inventories carried out by the Valladolid City Council between 2010 and 2019 are taken and the contribution to the city’s greenhouse effect will be analyzed by sectors (transport, industry, buildings, city council, etc.) and types of fuel, in order to contribute to the elaboration of municipal policies for the transition to a sustainable energy system.
- Mineral demand for electrified mobility. The dark side of this type of mobility?
- New article published: The potential land requirements and related land use change emissions of solar energy
- Approval of the Travel Policy
- Response to the critics received of our article “The limits of transport decarbonization under the current growth paradigm”
- What does decarbonizing transport actually mean?
- New journal article: “Just energy transitions to low carbon economies: A review of the concept and its effects on labour and income”
- Call for Expressions of Interest for the submission of Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions – Individual Fellowship (MSCA-IF) 2020