Pablo García García
Pablo García-García (Astorga, 1995). Economist, graduated from the University of León.
Graduated in Economics from the University of León (Prize of the University of León, Prize of the Illustrious College of Economists and Prize of the Leon Federation of Entrepreneurs). He did his internship in the EUFICH Jean Monnet Project of the European Commission (Erasmus +), as well as a research stay to study the energy policy of the Nordic countries in the aspect of sustainability. Master in Research in Economics, in the specialty of International Economics, from the National University of Distance Education, with a paper on the security of energy supply in the European Union and the state of the European Energy Union. Currently, he is a PhD student in Economics at the Department of Applied Economics of the University of Valladolid, with a scholarship from the Junta of Castile and León and the European Social Fund, and Honorary Collaborator of the Department of Economics and Statistics of the University of León. His thesis, on the comparative socio-economic effects of the energy transitions Spain-Nordic countries and their links with institutional systems, is attached to the MODESLOW Project and directed by two of its researchers: Prof. Dr. D. Óscar Carpintero Redondo (Universidad de Valladolid) and Prof. Dr. D. Luis Buendía García (University of León).
- García-García, P., Carpintero, Ó., & Buendía, L. (2020). Just energy transitions to low carbon economies: A review of the concept and its effects on labor and income. Energy Research & Social Science, 70, 101664.
- García-García, P. (2018). El dilema nuclear desde una perspectiva hispano-sueca. RIPS: Revista de Investigaciones Políticas y Sociológicas, 17(2), 49–70. https://doi.org/10.15304/rips.17.2.5270
- García-García, P. (2018). Análisis transversal de las dimensiones de la seguridad energética europea: ¿hacia una Unión de la Energía? (Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia (UNED)). https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1345692
- García-García, P. (2017). Los países nórdicos como paradigma de la política energética sostenible (The Nordic Countries as a Paradigm of the Sustainable Energy Policy) (Universidad de León). http://hdl.handle.net/10612/6757
- LinkedIn: Profile
- Xing: Profile
- RG: Profile
- Orcid: 0000-0003-2572-1966